Cascade Holiday Resort, set in the cosmopolitan area of Askeli in Poros Island, 3km from the port of Poros , 30 minutes walking distance. The property is surrounded by pines which impart a natural calmness to the guest. Located just 5 minutes from Askeli beach and 15 minutes from Monastery beach.
The coastal road is framed by bars, cafes, tavernas, restaurants, super markets and ability to rent bicycle or motorcycle nearby. There is regular bus service during summer to and from the town on the Monastery bus line and is accessible by taxi, private car, motorcycle, or bicycle. It can also be reached by sea via water taxi on special arrangement.
- By Ferry: There is at least one daily departure from the port of Piraeus . The journey time is 2.5 hours and tickets cost 10-13 € per adult.
- By flying dolphin or flying Cat: The speed boats depart from the port of Piraeus 4-5 times daily and the journey takes one hour. Tickets cost 22,50 € per adult.
- By car: You can reach Poros and drive with your car. The route from Athens to Galata through the Isthmus of Corinth takes about 2.5 hours. There is a ferry boat from Galatas to Poros every half hour or accessed.
- By water taxi: every 10 minutes (unless you need the car to the island) from the Galatas with a duration of 3 minutes and costs 1 € per person.
- By Bus: Bus departs from the central bus station in Athens. On arrival to Galatas by bus you take a boat (water taxi) and will arrive on Poros in three minutes.
- The nearest airport: Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos: 178 km
- The nearest organised beach Askeli: 300m (sunbeds and umbrellas, water sports center, bars and taverns)
- The city of resource center: 2.5km
- The nearest supermarket: 200 meters
- The Life Giving Spring Monastery: 1km
- Russian Dockyard Beach: 4.5km
The location of the rooms of the hotel complex allows easy access throughout the island, the beaches and the famous sights such as the Archaeological Museum of Poros, just 10 minutes walk from the main port.